Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Multicultural Education and Technology

My presentation was on Multicultural Education and Technology. My presentation was short and simple but I learned a lot while doing the research. I learned that technology can serve as a tool in a multicultural education classroom and it is useful for both educators and students. If I had another opportunity to do it over, I would add more useful information and provide examples of the different technology being used in a multicultural education classroom. The challenges I encountered with this presentation was finding the right information and also uploading it to slideshare. The best thing I learned was that technology is useful in a multicultural education classroom. The classroom are so diverse and nowadays, society is technology dependent.

No comments:

Post a Comment